5.6.16

Review .. NARSissist Matte/Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette

I am the biggest fan of NARS and when I saw this palette on their website a few months ago during a stock up I knew I had to have it.



What I love most about this palette is that each shade is totally wearable for any eye colour or style. Some palettes - like the Alice in Wonderland for Urban Decay - look so pretty in their packaging and would I love to have one? Of course, so don't get me wrong but how often can you wear ALL of the colours, really? When I've splashed out on a product I like to get my money's worth and this is what you get with this NARSissist palette.


There are four matte shades and four shimmer shades;
Matte - Nassau (creamy white), Maya Bay (taupe), Ithaca (mushroom-brown), Dogon (midnight blue)
Shimmer - Mandchourie (metal grey/green), Bonifacio (sandy gold), Zagreb (warm brown), Heraklion (sparkly black)
The 'looks' you can create with these colours is endless, from a simple all over lid light shade for the day to a smokey eye teamed with the included 'Black Night Clubbing Mini Night Series Eyeliner' for a more dramatic/stand out look.

I find myself reaching for this almost everyday and as the colours are so highly pigmented, a little bit goes a long way so i'll expect it to last for ages. Yay to this as it is limited edition!

The only slightly annoying thing is that I can't pick up the box without leaving a grubby fingerprint on the mirror, which instantly takes away from the sleek design, which isn't a huge deal as I do clean my make-up regularly.

Has anybody tried this palette? If you rate it I'd love to see what looks you've created with the colours...





No comments:

Post a Comment